Here at Crimewatch Security we are always on the look out for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to become part of our team. We take passion and pride in our work, providing the utmost professionalism in all aspects of our services.
We are always interested in hearing from people seeking to become part of our team. If this is you – then we welcome you to get in touch. Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Fire Installation, Maintenance and Sales Engineer
Our clients are varied and include ongoing installation and maintenance work for large supermarkets, schools and project work we also carry out smaller installations for SME’s and domestic clients.
This position is operational from our HQ in Distillery Road in Wexford, and a minimum of one years’ experience within the Fire Industry is essential.
Commission fire detection, and alarm systems to agreed customer specifications.
Service and maintain fire detection systems, and fire extinguisher in accordance with agreed service and maintenance contracts.
Evaluate customer needs through provision of expert advice during on-site inspections.
Attain comprehensive knowledge of, and keep up to date with all standards relevant to the Fire industry.
Expertise within the Fire alarm industry is essential
Planning & organizing skills
Problem solving ability
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Full clean driving licence is essential
Electrical background is a distinct advantage
We are offering a competitive and negotiable salary to the right candidate based on your experience within the industry, along with other Company benefits that will be discussed at interview stage.
This position is Full – time
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Fire Engineer.
Fire & Security Installation & Service Engineer
This position is operational from our HQ in Distillery Road in Wexford.
Crimewatch Security, the South East’s leading security company requires Security Field Engineers who have a proven track record and who are fully competent with the best electronic practices of the security industry.
- Installation, Maintenance & Service of CCTV systems.
- Installation, Maintenance & Service of Intruder alarm systems.
- Installation, Maintenance & Service of Fire alarm systems.
- Installation, Maintenance & Service of Access control systems.
- Customer service.
- Call outs.
- High level of technical and electronic security skills.
- A full driving licence.
- Logical thinking and methodical approach.
- The ability to work remotely.
- The ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- A can do attitude with good attention to detail.
- One year minimum experience in a simular role.
Working knowledge of Pyronix, HKC, and Aritech systems. Full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Knowledge of IP CCTV.
- Sound Knowledge of the Security Industry.
- You will be expected to work on a call out rota.
- Work well as part of our established team.
- Fire alarm and automation knowledge.
Due to the security nature of our business, offers of employment are contingent to back round checks and various other pre-employment tests.
This position is Part – time / Full – time
To apply email your CV to email@example.com stating Engineer.